Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Bay windows accentuate the architecture of your home by extending out from the exterior wall and expanding your room from the interior. They open up rooms, making them seem larger and brighter.
Bay windows usually consist of a center fixed or picture window with two flanking operable windows on both sides that angle back toward the main wall. Bays either tie back into the home under the existing soffit system or incorporate their own hip roof system - which make bay windows easily customizable to your architectural taste.
- 1-1/4" furniture grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboards and jambs.
- Head and seatboards in oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining.
- 3" pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for the selected components.
- Bay and bow windows are available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Exterior roof system available with copper or painted aluminum roof clad kits.