Most people have never tackled a window replacement project. And while it’s true there are many do-it-yourselfers out there, chances are that going from room to room to assess the energy efficiency and quality of installation of their existing win
dows isn’t their first task of choice. Not to mention getting high up on that ladder and working on your exterior windows – better leave that to the professionals at North Georgia Replacement Windows!
When North Georgia Replacement Windows takes on a project, we do it right, the first time. Ours is a competitive industry and shabby work will not abide. Our expert team handles each job from inception to completion, using the proper materials and tooling to ensure your absolute satisfaction with our craftsmanship, and your total delight with your new replacement windows.
We have the experience to pinpoint unexpected issues that may arise. After all, we deal with existing homes and office buildings on a daily basis – we’ve seen it all! Other fly-by-night window contractors lack the motivation to take the extra measures that make a window replacement project an air-tight and flawless undertaking. There are many considerations!
- Using the Proper Sealants – Is the glazing properly sealed? There is a huge difference between cheap sealant and good sealant, and that difference is crucial to the long-term performance of your windows, the protection from the elements and the energy efficiency they provide.
- Tempered Safety Glass where Needed – Some areas of the home may require tempered safety glass and are subject to home inspections – as licensed general contractors, we understand that process completely.
- Window Cladding and Capping – Sometimes specialized trim work is necessary on the window exterior. We wrap older wood-trim exteriors with a special aluminum coated with a permanent PVC-enamel finish. This is known as cladding and, when not done correctly, it can allow for wood rot. We do it correctly.
- Proper Mitering of Corners – It’s the detailed care in our work that really makes the difference. Without proper, fastidious mitering, you have gaps which lead to loose panes and air drafts. After all, we’re trying to improve your home’s energy efficiency!
- On-Site Worker Safety – We never cut corners on safety. We always ensure each job site is 100% safe – for our workers and your family.
- Complete and Thorough Clean-Up – When we work in your home, we take the utmost care of your belongings and furnishings. We use drop cloths on all the furnishings, we vacuum thoroughly and always try to leave your home cleaner than we found it – 99% of our customers rate us highest for the quality of our clean-ups!
As we said, we understand that most people have simply never undertaken a window replacement project, or those who have will have generally done it once only. Unexpected issues invariably arise, and a lack of experience can lead to all sorts of unforeseen problems. Save yourself time, money and stress by calling the good guys the first time. North Georgia Replacement Windows takes pride in educating our customers on what to expect before, during, and after their window replacement project in Atlanta.
You will improve your home’s look, its value on the market, and the bottom line on your utility bills when you call North Georgia Replacement Windows! Call us- 770-888-1604 – we look forward to serving you!