Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Bow windows, like Bays, also extend outward from the exterior wall - allowing you to enhance the basic architectural look of your home. Bow windows usually incorporate a gently formed arc consisting of three to five windows that can be fixed in place or serve as operable units such as double hung or casement styles. Bow windows can be used in larger openings to extend the viewing area and bring more light into the home while creating greater architectural definition.
Bow windows can either be tied in to the existing roof under the soffit system of the home or have their own custom hip roof incorporated atop the window.
- 1-1/4" furniture grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboards and jambs.
- Head and seatboards in oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining.
- 3" pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for the selected components.
- Bay and bow windows are available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Exterior roof system available with copper or painted aluminum roof clad kits.