FAQ / Links
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Replacing the windows in your home will enhance its overall beauty, all while giving your budget a boost by helping conserve costly energy. Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you clearly understand our approach to replacement windows, along with other helpful information.
- Q: If I have storm windows over my single pane windows, do I still need to replace my windows?
- A: Yes, about 75% of our customers have storm windows which may block out some of the wind drafts at most. Storm windows are more of a pain to deal with and do not help with energy or maintenance savings. They create great spaces for spider webs and make cleaning windows very difficult. Our windows will eliminate your storm windows and we will remove them for you at no apitional charge.
- Q: Where is North Georgia Replacement Windows based out of and do you have a showroom?
- A: North Georgia Replacement Windows is based out of Roswell, GA. please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable representatives at our showroom or in the comfort of your own home.
- Q: Do your installation procedures involve removing or disturbing the interior trim inside my home?
- A: No. In fact, the majority of our installation occurs from the outside so our procedures are non-invasive and we do not remove or disturb the interior trim. This also eliminates the need for repainting and staining that occurs with some other companies methods.
- Q: How long does the installation take?
- A: The majority of homes take only one to two days to complete the project. However, each window is custom manufactured for your home and that can take up to three to four weeks at the most.
- Q: Is there a minimum amount of windows required?
- A: No, unlike some companies, we will come out for one window or your entire home. You decide how many windows you would like to do at one time and we will also lock you into your value pricing on all future purchases.
- Q: Where can I go to find more objective information on energy efficient windows so I know I'm choosing the right product?
- A: www.efficientwindows.org
- Q: Are there tax benefits to doing our window replacement project?
- A: Click on this link to stay updated on the latest energy tax credit developments: http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=products.pr_tax_credits
- Q: Do you have window options available for someone who does not want vinyl?
- A: Yes. We offer real wood windows with maintenance free exteriors, paintable milled pVC no-rot windows, and a variety of other custom window and door products.
- Q: What other services does your company offer besides replacement windows?
- A: We offer a large selection of doors, insulation, and exterior shutters/accessories. We also service new construction, commercial, residential and multi-unit properties.