How It Works
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
The Process for Getting Your New Windows, Doors and Insulation
1. A Phone Call
• When you call (or when you fill out our web form and we call you back), you can tell us what you’re looking for.
• We’ll ask a few questions to make sure that North Georgia Replacement Windows is the right fit for you.
• We’ll answer any questions you might have; the more you know, the better decisions you can make!
• Finally, we’ll schedule a convenient time to meet at your home or business.
2. A Meeting
• Plan on spending at least an hour discussing and choosing options and styles, as you and your consultant look at photos and demonstration samples together.
• Vinyl, PVC, Fiberglass or protection-clad wood? We’ll help you make the right choice.
• You’ll find your North Georgia consultant easy to work with. We believe in a no-hassle, no-pressure, no-gimmick approach.
• Based on your home, your style preferences, your budget, and how much longer you plan to stay in your home, we’ll be glad to make specific recommendations.
• We’ll take measurements and gather other necessary information for preparing a price quote.
• If you’re interested in financing, we’ll explain the terms.
3. A Proposal
• The proposal you receive will include everything necessary to complete the project, so there are no unexpected costs later.
• Most homeowners understand that new windows, doors and insulation aren’t expenses — they’re investments that will pay off in lower energy and maintenance costs over time.
• If you requested proposals for different cost options, you’ll receive those so you can compare them.
4. An Agreement
• Once you sign and return the Agreement, we’ll get to work custom-creating your windows and doors.
• Weeks before everything’s ready, we’ll contact you to schedule a time for our specialists to install everything at your home.
• If you prefer to only replace windows in part of the house now, and the rest of the house later, you’ll have that opportunity.
5. A Project Completed
• With North Georgia’s ‘White Glove Approach,’ we aim for minimal disruption of your home and family while the work is being done.
• If you have any questions or concerns during the process, you can quickly reach your Consultant to discuss them.
• After the windows or doors are installed, we’ll do any ‘finishing’ work that’s necessary, and thoroughly clean up and vacuum the areas where work was done.
• Finally, you and your onsite Project Manager will walk through and inspect everything to make sure it’s all perfect. We’ll also show you how easy it is to open, and clean, your new windows.
6. A Survey
• Since your opinions are important to North Georgia Replacement Windows, an independent survey company will call to ask you about your level of satisfaction with your new upgrades, as well as the overall experience.