Infinity® Glass Options
We know how important energy efficiency is, and our standard Low E2 glass is a simple means of maximizing your home’s thermal efficiency year-round. Low E2 reflects heat back to its source, so summer heat is reflected outdoors and indoor heating in the winter is retained. Low E2 also blocks up to 84% of UV rays to reduce fading and damage to upholstery and carpet.
Infinity offers a variety of Performance Glass, Specialty Glass, and Decorative Glass options
- We know how important energy efficiency is, and our standard Low E2 glass is a simple means of maximizing your homes thermal efficiency year-round. Low E2 reflects heat back to its source so summer heat is reflected outdoor and indoor heating in the winter is retained. Low E2 also blocks up to 84% of UV rays to reducing fading and damage to upholstery and carpet.
- Our optional Low E3 glass provides increased performance for high sun exposure locations. This top-performance glass is formulated to reject solar heat while letting light in. With Low E3, light and visibility are maximized, while up to 95% of the sun’s damaging UV rays are blocked.
- Our optional Low E3/ERS combines the energy efficient properties and UV protection of Low E3 with Low E3/ERS, an inside surface coating that immediately reflects escaping heat back into the room increasing comfort and energy efficiency.
- Both Infinity’s Low E2 and Low E3 optional glass are offered tempered. This option increases the glass strength to help prevent breakage. This option is ideal for windows that are close to the floor or located in high-traffic areas.
- Obscure glass is an excellent option for areas where privacy is desired or where light is needed, but the view is unattractive. This opaque glazing allows light to pass through but eliminates visibility. The obscure option is available on both Infinity’s Low E2 and Low E3 glass.
Sound Transmission Class & Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (STC/OITC) Glass
- The STC/OITC glass option is ideal for areas when exterior noise is a concern. The increase pane thickness of this sound reducing glass option helps reduce the transmission of noise by reflecting the energy of the sound waves. The STC/OITC option is available with all Infinity glass options.
Laminated Glass- Safety, Security & Serenity
LAMINATED GLASS is glass composed of two sheets of glass fused together with a sheet of transparent plastic between the sheets. When broken, laminated glass will not leave the opening and is often used as a safety or security glazing. Laminated glass is thicker than other glass options, and this helps block outside noise from entering the inside. Laminated glass protects against UV damage and is available in Low E2, Low E3, and tempered.
All of our Infinity from Marvin glass is made by Cardinal. Cardinal’s laminated glass meets rigorous industry codes, including the American Society of Testing Materials standard for preventing forced entry (ASTM F1233) and the burglary resistant guidelines issued by Underwriters Laboratories (UL972). Cardinal laminated glass is customized to meet the requirements of any security application, providing the best options available.
Select A Tab